




We had a lovely Christmas. It was white, but it didn't snow. We are expecting some snow this week for a white new year! The kids were up by 8am. It was nice, I stayed up till 12 the night before and Larry fell asleep when the kids did. He took cold medicine which knocked him out! The kids were happy with everything they got, including the clothes. I couldn't believe how excited they were about everything, including the stocking stuffers! They were blessed. They have been good this week. Now they have something to do and are not nagging me that they are bored. they have plenty of games to play and toys to play with. Liberty was probably the sickest, which didn't stop her. Thank you for blessing us with a good Christmas. The kids enjoyed it all. In the weeks before Christmas. Gideon and Aiden had a performance at school. Trinity got her ear's pierced and Liberty fell into the fireplace and got one stitch on her head. We also had Larry's and Liberty's birthday to celebrate! Me and Larry went out to see Narnia for his birthday. It was great! It has been a crazy stressful Dec and I am glad it is almost over! New years there are no plans yet, but me and Larry may go out. This year, I won't make any resolutions. I have my lifelong journeys I am getting successful in. I am excited about the changes in me inside and out! Our church is doing a 21 day fast in Jan. I am excited about that and I am encouraging the kids to also participate. We will see where that will bring us in 2011. Trinity is anxious to get back to school. Her teacher had her baby in Oct and she misses her! All the kids did wonderful on their progress reports too! They are all succeeding in school, above average. I am so proud of them! Larry is doing well at work, he has his busy and slow times. He got an free day off with Pay for Christmas! Nice unexpected bonus!! He is also slowly getting back into running again. It has been a healing experience for him too. love you all and miss you too. We will be planning early for our summer trip to CA. Trinity has already said she wants to go to the beach for her birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment