




Hello all. I have a few pictures to share, so I put them on here! Today Walmart had their after Halloween sale and costumes were 90% off! What a steal! only $2 for a costume!! score! I found one for all of them, including Liberty! They love it!! Yesterday I cooked Gideon's pumpkin! He was anxious to make pumpkin pie!! Fresh pumpkin is the yummiest, and cheapest!! Why didn't I think of doing it sooner!! We went to a few harvest events and earned a ton of candy for the kids. We dressed up for Sunday evening, and were looking for costumes one hour beforehand. It was too stressful for Gideon so he gave up and didn't wear a costume. Aiden got creative and was a wounded solider. Trinity was Snow white for school on Friday and then wanted to be a cat for Sunday evening. Gideon also was given the opportunity to dress up for school and wore a batman costume all day until once he was at school he changed his mind. Liberty was a ballerina. I bought her an outfit for her picture session two weeks before. That is pretty much the excitement around the house here! Besides Liberty being her cute self and sign-ing as well as talking up a storm. I realized today that I understand her best because I am with her most of the time. I am sure I will post more pictures on here next week. We are expecting snow........
No comments:
Post a Comment