February 20, 2011

Jan/Feb 2011






Sorry, I guess it has been two months! I wanted to upload some pictures but I am having a few techno issues. So for the month of January, we had Aiden's 9th birthday. He had a few friends over while I made him a cake and pizza. It has been a while since he had a party,they had a blast playing the Wii we got just in time!! What else do you do with six 8 year old boys! Tim and Kerry and Julia also came to visit us. It was very nice having them come! Our next visitor will get a real bed. We are done with airbeds! They just don't mix well with kids in a house! February- Trinity and Larry went to a father-daughter dance and dessert at her school. Larry wore a tie and they had a blast! Trinity was treated like a princess and adored all the attention as well as anticipation of the event. The boys raced in the pinewood derby at Royal Rangers last week. They spent a lot of time on their cars at their club and were surprised to find out that Aiden won best of show and Gideon won 4th place for his age group. They were very proud! Just today I finished sewing on their badges for their vests. Valentines day, we all ended up sick that weekend. It started with Liberty and we canceled our sitter. Me and Larry have yet to go out..... Liberty is showing an interest in potty training. Every time we go out she wants to try their potty. She thinks it is fun, and loves being a big girl! The hard part is when she wants to do it herself and gets frustrated about putting on her pants by herself. She is also a little copy cat and will mimic everything you say. (including bad words or made up words) Gideon likes hearing her say silly words and has been known to teach her a few of them! Gideon has been showing an interest in reading and wants me to teach him to read. I got a book to help him and me out step by step. He is excited to do it daily! I think he is bored already with school. I need to do more science experiments with him and play games. I know that will encourage him. Trinity got some fashion glasses and loves styling her own hair. With her having pierced ears I think she is noticing that appearance is important to her. Aiden has been our bookworm. He surprised us by bringing home a Harry Potter book. He is reading non-stop and doesn't need picture books anymore! He can easily spend hours reading! We just started him on Guitar lessons. I am curious as to how that develops. I know he is excited about it! Well, that is it for us... Me, I am still doing my thing. I finally got some new tennis shoes and a new turbofire DVD workout series. It is kicking my butt! It keeps me going and I am excited that It is saving us money on a gym membership! Larry is working hard as ever, he was excited to get new glasses after 4 years or so. He even picked them out himself,(with Aiden's help). love you all, miss you. I will post more pictures soon.

No comments: