



Birthdays!! Liberty turns one tomorrow. WE officially celebrated on Sunday! She had her cake and presents! loved the attention the most! There was about 6 little girls here to giggle at her! She was a little tired and overwhelmed too. But loved it! Larry got spoiled tonight. I spent 2 hours in the kitchen making him his favorite dinner and Gideon helped make his cake. Then clean up! Shoosh! Glad he appreciated it! It has been a busy December with parties and baking. This week there will be two parties to go to on Thursday! that should be fun! then off to see Santa at Larry's work. That will be fun for Liberty! I am curious how that will be. No santa pic last year for her! Liberty finally got her first tooth about a week ago. now she has three popping out! Her hands are in her mouth a lot, she is also gibbering alot too. We got her a walker for her birthday and Aiden encouraged her on how to walk it. Now she is acting like a pro. It is only the first day, but I knew she would catch on once we gave her the opportunity! I need to take more pic and videos. I will find a good one to post on here! No snow yet, just a few dustings. Still waiting...... Maybe we will get a ton in Jan? Aiden will love that! love and miss you all!
Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment