January 20, 2010

January is here
















Well, not much snow this year. Maybe two inches twice, but not enough to get stuck in. Or to have a reason to call it a snow day! When it did snow, the kids enjoyed it. It is supposed to snow this weekend, we will see.... Christmas was fun, it was just us, The kids were blessed and we were blessed by their thankfulness. New years was fine. I made a yummy dinner of ribs!! Everyone loved it! Larry is back to work and is moving along quite normal. Still a bit slow, but he is taking his time at recovering.... Aiden had his birthday today. He got quite spoiled today! He had fun with cupcakes at school then we surprised him and decorated the house for him, then he had a yummy dinner and cake and presents. Friday we will go bowling. He is excited about it! I have been exersizing a ton and lost 4 lbs so far. My big problem is my knee right now. We have been through ups and downs this month with fasting with our church.We are being tested a lot especially during our weakness. I am praying for contiued strength! Liberty is wanting to walk, she is almost there. She now has 4 teeth now. She is the one who is growing so fast. I have got to take more pictures..... love you all. Shannon

No comments: