November 29, 2009

God's Greatest Blessings





It is true, He does love us and will take care of us. This past weekend, we were blessed beyond words. A teacher at Gideon's school knew Larry had surgery and was unemployed. We were going to be blessed with Thanksgiving dinner. So when our delivery came, it was much more than just dinner. It was enough dinners to last us for the winter! Our cupboards remind us of Y2K and stocking up. We have not been able to stock up probably since Y2K! The kids were so excited and bouncing all over the food! We were also given a tree, it looks like an 8 ft tree. WE have never had one so big! It looks fabulous! I had the kids do all the decorating and we put what few lights we had on it. Hopefully we can take advantage of after christmas sales this year! They had a blast doing it! My house is a mess, the kids are in bed, and happy, the husband is doing better, still recovering. If I was organized and clean, I would be truly happy. But that is what Mondays are for..... The pantry is stocked, there are gifts to be given. I think this will be a good Dec. It is hard to trust God to provide, but He is faithful and knows we are seeking, and trusting Him with all we have! Which isn't much.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Wow! Look at all that food! God is good. I love you and miss you, especially with the holidays.