November 6, 2009

welcome home





Larry made it through surgery. He is doing well. We are loving having him home. Even though he takes about 3 naps a day! He has definately helped around the house on his one leg, we are wondering if he is overdoing it? Mom came out to visit and help us out. It was nice to have her here. It was wierd, because the kids still had school and their routine, but all our other routines went out the window! Today will be the first time I head back to the gym after two weeks off. What was I thinking? It was a nice break out of our normal crazy life! She did bring Christmas to us, we have to wait though, but there is a suitcase of presents waiting to be opened! The kids were excited about it! Liberty is changing. She is starting to throw little tantrums when she doesn't get her way! I am encouraging her to sign, but it may come once she realizes she needs to communicate and not whine, squeal, or arch her back! Larry thinks she, out of all the kids has whinned the most. Maybe we forgot.... It is hard to tell with 4 kids..... I get the stories mixed up too. We went to church on Halloween and they had a Narnia adventure. We went through the building to different rooms to hear stories, play games, do art activities and of course get candy! They loved it. Trinity was Tinkerbell, Aiden, made his own costume, and Gideon was batman.

No comments: