November 17, 2009

It snowed!


Last Friday it snowed! The kids were so excited to see it fall and stick! It was only two inches, but it was a good enough reason to get the kids outside to play! I took a video, but it would be too long to play and download. Liberty stayed inside, I did give her a snowball to eat. She was sick. We were all sick this past week. I am just now getting better. Larry was the only one healthy! I asked him to take care of me for a turn? So now that we are done being sick, maybe that will be it for the season!
It is nice having Larry home. He gets bored at times but I make sure he has his list. It makes my job easier. We are going to be tight for Christmas this year. Larry's job has put him on hold until Jan. At least we will have the snow everyday for the kids, and we have our church. Liberty will be one in Dec. It will be a big deal! (still no teeth) We were blessed with clothes for her by Aunt Kelli and mom. (thanks!) It will keep her warm! I am looking to swap boots for the kids, their coats are good for another season! We appreciate your prayers, this week we will pick up an 8 ft tree for free! What a blessing! we continue to be blessed no matter what little we have. love you all!

No comments: