




Well, it has been a while. I have issues with finding time to do it all. Larry has been putting in a lot of overtime, so I am doing a lot of the housework and everything. Was this what I really wanted when I signed up for motherhood? Or maybe I just feel like I did when he was deployed. I only see him briefly. Plus he is putting in hours on the weekend! The one blessing out of it all is that he is getting recognized at work and he got a raise!! PTL! The kids are good. Trinity loves her dance class. We started her in Balet and she loves it. It is only once a week. Aiden is doing great at school, he is reading better and is writing neater. He was given a bible at church and has been reading it a lot and asking questions. Gideon is growing up right before my eyes. He acts so much older when he is at school, I have to remind myself how old he really is. He loves going to school! This week he has a field trip to the pumpkin patch on a bus without me. Either I go in my own car, or find care for Liberty and someone to pick up Trinity, or let him go alone. So here goes letting go. It is a hard thing to do! Liberty is eating everything now. She prefers to eat what we are eating and feed herself. The thing is, she is almost 10 months and still NO teeth. I fear they all come in at the same time which will be miserable for us all! So pray for us ahead of time! She is also getting more social and mobile. I have to childproof one area at a time and limit her crawling space. I will have to take a video for you! We just recently went to Greenbluff, today I will make more apple crisp. It was a crisp day, it is in the mid 50's here. So goodbye to shorts! I had to hide them the other day or the kids will keep putting them on! Not sure what our plans for the holidays will be. I will make out a christmas list soon. Larry has surgery on the 27th of Oct. So pray for us all again there too! It will be another adjustment of him being home too!
love you all! Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment