




Well, we are into the swing of things with school starting and everyone excited about it! It is taking some getting used to. Everyone has a schedule and I have to juggle it all. I can't imagine adding sports to it too! Yikes! I have the two kids riding the bus. Trinity is loving it!! Then I pick up Trinity, then drop off Gideon. I am still trying to figure out pick up with the boys done at the same time. Aiden was 15 min late and Larry was about to call the school when he arrived. He was taking his time crushing apples and talking to kids. Ummmm. Gideon had a good birthday, his day was on the first day of Preschool for him. He is in Headstart and loves it. I asked Gideon what the best part of school was, He said, eating! I asked Trinity what the best part of her day was, she said, spelling! I forgot to ask Aiden.... I will ask him tomorrow. He does like his teacher though. My birthday was spent doing a bunch of nothing. I took the kids out to lunch and we ate dinner at Olive garden. No cake though. That's okay. We have plenty leftover from Gideon's. You should have seen the size Larry was passing out to them! Liberty is another story, she is growing up way too fast. She is crawling now, slowly, but yes, crawling! I got to do some video of her now. I got myself a bigger memory card. It helps! Other than that, we are trying to find a routine for ourselves, and a babysitter. Ours are getting jobs now, or graduating... love you all!
1 comment:
Wow! Libby was just sitting up when she was here! Now look at her! She looks so much older already! Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment