



Blessings are coming our way! We have been blessed with a generous tax refund! Praise the Lord. It has helped us to pay off a few little credit cards! Thanks to the addition of Liberty to our family this past year. I also have started working part time at home. It is making me busier, but I am enjoying being able to be home, and to increase our income. Thank you Jesus! We also went to a healing conference this weekend and I was anticipating healing for Larry. Today he has complained of no back pain, or no hip pain! Praise the Lord. I am believing for complete healing!! He also slept wonderful last night. Lord continue to bless us!! WE have family visiting this week. We are always excited to have people who love us come visit us! Pour out more blessings!!! God is truly faithful to his word!!
Liberty has found her hands and her smile. She is our little blessing, bringing us joy every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment