April 4, 2009

Spring is here!
















We have days, like today where 50 degrees is considered warm! Last week, it snowed. I wondered was winter over? But by the afternoon, most of it would melt. I am training for Bloomsday's 7 mile run. Today I did 4 miles and it took me one hour to do so. It was hard, especially up hill. Now my body is recovering and I am feeling the aches right now. Next week= 5 miles. I will have to tell you how it goes!! It is smacking my body into shape, which is helping me to loose weight. Any motivation I need will help! I don't want to wait too long to get my body back from having a baby! I am also doing a bible study which is very encouraging. Larry is doing great watching all the kiddos while I have my time. You have to figure I am with all the kids most of the day, so any time I can get alone is worth it! We recently anointed and prayed over our house. It has made a huge difference since we have done that! Much more peaceful and respectful in our home! Aiden is doing great in school. We got a report from his teacher that he is reading 2nd grade level. He is in First. He is also walking to the bus stop by himself now. Trinity is done with Gymnastics for now. We will enroll her in dance this month. She is excited about it. She also is wanting me to let her bangs grow. She is very particular about how she looks. Gideon is growing up before our eyes. He is acting older and surprises us by the things he says. Liberty is now sucking her thumb, it is so adorable, none of the other kids found an interest. She is also cooing and talking to us often. We are also going to get her dedicated this month. Larry is loving his job. His hours have changed, not sure if either of us like it yet. It is nice having breakfast with him, but he comes home much later. Last week was spring break. We have had our share of fun and boredom. Next week we can get back into a routine!!!

No comments: