February 19, 2009

It's all about me!

My turn, It is always about the kids. So now you get to hear about me. Three weeks ago I started working out. My body was not used to it. I don't remember how long ago I worked out. But it is hard! So slowly, things are getting better and easier to do. I also try running two times a week. It is more like a run/walk right now. I want to run the 7 mile Bloomsday run in May. I need to start training now. Or at least loose some weight before then. Once it was icy out, so there was a slide in my step. Other than that, I am working on my Total gym I got when Aiden was born, and videos. I just got new videos I am excited about. One I am doing now promises results of loosing 20 lbs in 30 days. They don't however tell you how often to work out, or ideas on what to eat. It is kicking my butt. So if I can feel it, I know it must be working! Only time will tell. Now I just need to watch what I eat and drink a ton of water. And make sure I eat enough for Liberty to be happy. Tonight she trew up all over me. So now she sleeps on an empty stomach. All is good, but my knee is acting up. I just need some healing to set me free of pain!

1 comment:

Brandy's Adventure said...

Just keep going, just keeping going. You know Dory from "Nemo"? Just keep repeating that in your head as you keep trucking along. That's all you can do right?
I am starting to get back into running again too. It's hard work and takes alot of dedication.
I know before long you will be sharing pictures of your weight loss! You are a determined person and always eat pretty healthy, so it won't be long.
Just don't fall into those traps of "lose 20lbs in 30 days" You know that isn't the right way to do it right? It isn't healthy at all and if you do, it will eventually come back on.
Just thought I would share!
I am cheering you on girly!