We love to do things as a family. Go to the park, play, go to church, have picnics, ride bikes, go for walks,long drives, play games, watch movies and make new friends.
February 3, 2009
The snow is melting..........
Spokanians are trilled that it is melting. We have had a few sunny days here. One day it snowed a dusting and the kids acted like it was the first snow all over again, by making mini snowballs and snow angels. They are funny. Life is busy with a little baby in tow. We are enjoying every minute of her. She has no schedule. Some days she sleeps all day, other days she is awake. I just know it is best if she is fed before we head out the door. She also has a car seat pacifier. Just for the car when she is cranky. I still feel congested with my to do lists. I never accomplish everything I want to do, partially because there is not enough time in a day, and little girl is my interrupter and slows me down. If I can organize my time better and designate a day to do my stuff, maybe it will happen. But then again, there are days I feel like I am doing it all. Is there such a thing as being too busy? And when I think I haven't worked out enough, I wake up with sore legs. Maybe I should have stretched. Forgot to think of that... The kids do have their moments, some times they are good, and other times the house is full of teasing and tattling. I end up separating them all. (we have just enough rooms) I think I either need more help, or more prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment