December 16, 2011

December happenings





Well, today is the last day of school for the kids. They will be off for two weeks. I am sure they are looking forward to it. I am looking forward to making some memories. Just have to get those creative juices flowing. Yesterday was Liberty's birthday. She had a morning playdate party. It was fun for her and Gideon, no one missed out too much. I took pictures and we gave her another cupcake at dinner time. I think she had about 6 cupcakes that day! She snuck two before anyone got up in the morning! I think she was a little excited! Before bed she said "Happy Birthday to me" Too cute! Well, I am done shopping, packages sent. Will send last batch of cards out today, and got two birthdays off my list for December. Now I can truly enjoy the last two weeks of the month. I am a bit worried about the dry weather. No sight of snow. It did powder one inch a few days ago. Not much for the kids to play in, but they were still excited for something. We may have to take a drive up the mountain for some sledding fun! Our church is having services Friday nights. It will be different. Other than that, we are keeping active and busy in our loud house.

No comments: