September 25, 2011

fall is in the air





Hello family, fall is here. NO more hot sunny days. It was a short summer for us. Last night I cut open and cooked a pumpkin! Wow! the kids were so excited that I made pumpkin pie!! The big pumpkin made about 24 cups of Pumpkin pulp! Wow that is a lot of pumpkin!! I froze a bunch of it! no need to buy canned pumpkin this year! Not much else exciting happening these days except we are looking forward to apple picking and fall colors coming!


Oh, I am reminded that I blogged a month ago about the first day of school, but it didn't get downloaded, so I should share with you how school went! All of the kids are so excited to be starting back at school. Especially Trinity! She loves school. Liberty was sad that she was not able to go to school. She misses Gideon when he goes. We do get to walk him to school and she naps once we are home. It is a great chance for me to get a break in the afternoon. I am also loving having school in session. It does have me pray a little more often for my kids. love you all, Shannon

No comments: