




We are moved in! It took us a while and there are still boxes everywhere. But everyone is happy. They love being in a new place, very roomy with lots more space. I only took a picture of the kitchen before I unpacked it. It seems small, but there is a ton more cupboard space! The kids love the backyard. It is like a park. They never tire of going back there swinging or climbing the tree. Liberty is doing well with the stairs too. I want her to get used to it so I don't need to go gate crazy. They are mostly staying busy opening boxes of toys they haven't seen, or watching library movies, or playing outside while I unpack. But even I get tired of unpacking..... We have done our share of parks and next week I found another VBS for the kids to go to!! They love it!!! It is like school. Gideon even asked me the other day why he wasn't going to school... This year we watched fireworks for the 4th. We are going to hold off on that tradition for a while. By the time the show starts it is 10:00 and it only lasts for 20 minutes. They are so hyped and excited and tired at the same time. It is just too hard on them!! Just today I heard someone went to Idaho and they got home about midnight! Too much for me! Next year we will have to get sparklers!!! On our time! no traffic, no late bedtime!! Enjoy the pictures. I will need a new camera soon(maybe for my birthday)I dropped it on the 4th. so that is basically all it will do for me! Maybe I will get a temp instant camera.(do they still make those?) Happy summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment