




Hello all, we are still packing. Not much success in finding the perfect house though. We are favoring rent- to- own homes so we don't have to start over our business of Daycare. It can be stressful though. With the military, they just give you a house. You do'nt have a choice in picking it out. We have moved so much that I know what my ideal house is supposed to look like. So pray for us! We found one that has potential and is in a beautiful location. We will fill out the application and see if that is the one for us! The kids go through being good, and a handful. I think they feel their world is changing. With school ending and us packing up their things. They finished Awanas which was a fun celebration for them. I already have plans to enroll them in three VBS this summer! Larry and I are taking refresher swimming lessons. It is amazing the tips we both learn, we have to go back to the basics of proper breathing and stroke. What a workout too! We are usually exhausted and sore afterwards. Next month we will enroll the boys in swimming too. They are excited about it and want a turn too! I am still loosing weight. I am down to the size I was when I did my half-marathon. It is amazing how much more energy I have, and calories I save just by adjusting my diet. Larry's job is continuous for now. We are praying he will continue to work this summer. His hours are a little less, which gives him time to help pack. We are on the verge of change! I feel it coming. I love it, but it is scary at the same time!
1 comment:
I love Gideon's haircut! Everyone is changing! Praying you get the best house for you guys! Love you all!
Post a Comment