

Happy Birthday Kent, Happy Birthday Mom and Happy Birthday Kerry. There, now I am covered! I ran bloomsday! It was fun, took me an hour and 40 minutes! Pretty good for my age group. Trinity did cheer camp. She had so much fun. You can see her on video! Adorable!!! Aiden helped me pack the DVD's today and Gideon got his hair cut! Oh, I still need a pic of him! I will send that next time! WE are still looking for a house. WE thought we had a taker in the valley, but they went with someone else.... so we are keep looking an praying. We want to find something this month!! before the money runs out. Larry's hours have cut back. so we are taking it one step at a time... love you all. Shannon
2 comments:
Trinity is so cute! Good job, girl! You look adorable and so grown up! I love hearing Larry's glee in the video at how cute his girl is! Good run, SHan! You recovered and did it! You don;t get off that easy on my b-day! I expect a phone call. Love you all,
Kerry
Too Darn Cute!! I agree with Kerry, Larry's giggles are so sweet! Proud Daddy of his little girl! Trinity you did awesome! It takes a very brave person to be able to get up in front of everyone and cheer! Great Job trinity!!
Post a Comment