March 7, 2010

sick house! time to start packing.....

Hello all. This weekend has been fun! First Larry got sick on sat. He was supposed to work, but woke up with stomach pain. It was good to have him home, but he slept all day! We ended up at the ymca swimming, so we still had our fun! So today after church Larry was feeling better, but my two boys got sick! They are both throwing up, one after the other! Liberty was sick three days ago with a fever, now I pray me and Trinity stay sick free!! We have been getting boxes and looked at our calendar. WE have two months until we move! Larry wants to start packing now. I was able to go through a few things and sell about $100 worth of stuff on craigslist! A great way to have a garage sale without the work! I still have more to go through. We are looking at a possible moving day of May 22. Our lease is up the end of May. Pray we can find a home and it all goes smooth. The last day of school is June 11. The day after Trinity's b-day. We would love any help and support from you in CA. We will not be able to come to CA this summer due to our moving and we are unsure of Larry's work status. He was laid off last summer when we got back. I am able to work doing a few housecleaning's a week. I have three customers currently. Anything helps! It is keeping me busy while I juggle kids! I am also training to do the bloomsday run again this year. It is 7 miles the beginning of May. So far I have lost 2 lbs the past two weeks from running and eating fruit and vegi juice shakes! (of course I eat too) But it is fun to use my new blender! Larry requested ice cream to make milkshakes, so he will probably use it as often as I do now! and the kids are requesting smoothies for snack time!!

No comments: