







Hello there! We had a fun "green day! Trinity took pictures of the green lemon cupcakes I made! We ate everything green. I knew that if I made corned beef nobody would eat it! Probably very true.
As of yesterday Trinity now is on a two wheeler! She is very excited about it. She has been telling daddy she was ready! It only took her one push and she was off! She is very proud, and we still need to remind her of wearing her helmet!
Liberty is becoming a handful. This weekend,she has the addition of two more teeth. One on top and bottom! OUch! She is so fun to play with and watch! I love this age, except when she wants her independence! She can be a screamer, no matter where we are when she wants down, she lets you know, as well as everyone else!
In a week and half we will be heading out to Seattle for a mini-vacation. We will meet the McGinty's there. We are so looking forward to it. Then when we get home, it will be time for packing and moving!!
Larry has been doing a ton of overtime, he fears being laid off in the summer like last year. I have been working cleaning homes. I am so blessed to bring my kids with me. They are usually good! I just got another referral last week. I will have to see how much is too much? It works for us now. I can do as much as 4 hours of work in one day! Not bad! I am considering raising my cost, I do buy and use my own cleaners!I am thankful I can help out. It does make things a bit busier though.
That's it for the Chagnon's I will send Easter pics when we get home from Seattle!! woohoo!
1 comment:
Yay! WE can't wait for Seattle. We bought corned beef and cabbage- just haven't gotten around to making it yet- we are a little late.
Post a Comment