November 24, 2008

The latest

Hello all. I suppose I have been waiting to post some pictures, but I have not taken any lately. Maybe I am waiting for the first snow or something fun to do. It has been good here. Aiden is loving school, we had a conference with his teacher, and he is a great student. What every parent wants to hear. Trinity is loving Gymnastics, she is getting so good that she practically runs across the balance beam. She tries doing flips on the couch at home. We will have to think about continuing her. She loves it so much. We are working with Gideon, he is sneaking in our bed at night and regressing. I think he knows his time of being the youngest is almost up. We are expecting him to be a big boy and he sometimes looks like a 4 year old. Larry's is going to be working more with his job. We may see less of him for a while, but that will help us out financially. It is hard living on one income. We have been spoiled with two for so long. I am looking into licensing for Childcare again. I think we may be in our rental longer than planned. We will have to see how busy it gets with a new baby in the house. Speaking of... she is coming in 4 weeks or so.... time is ticking... love, Shannon

No comments: