




Sunday we took a trip to Greenbluff to check out the many apple farms. It is mapped out just like Apple Hill in CA, but we were only able to see two farms. Larry looks for where the cars are. The fantastic part, is that it only took us 15 minutes from Church. Larry suggested we go every Sunday! It was so fun, and the kids did great too. There was a petting farm, hay mazes and a ton of apple pie, pumpkins and stuff for the kids to do. The sad part, was that it all cost. We planned on picking apples,(that is how you get them here)but we ran out of time and energy. So we will do that next time. I got two bags of apples to make some apple crisp and we ate pumpkin doughnuts while Larry enjoyed his apple crumble. I also had some pumpkin ice cream. Yum yum! You can see how fun it was by the pictures. The sad part, is that I was the one behind the camera!
Trinity went to gymnastics for the first time on sat. She had so much fun and talked about it nonstop! She is so excited about it and all she can do. I took a movie, the camera was giving me problems. So next Sat I can get more pics of her. Now she has something on her own she can do. Last week we also started Awanas for the kids. It was a challenge to find cubbies, but we did and we can drop all 3 of the kids off for 1 1/2 hours! It may take Gideon a while, because it is new, but they all said they had fun! Next week I start my cross connect home groups. One is a mothers group and the other is a family game night. It will be up until Christmas. I am looking forward to the fellowship, and a chance to be busy. I am busy already, but this will make me busier. So theres the latest..... Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment