.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We got a phone call from the Principal saying they were bumping Aiden to another school, not a local one. They have 3 first grade classes and they will bus him and 8 other kids to the other school. So Monday was like his first day of school all over again. Making new friends, new school and new teacher. I suppose it is not too bad with him two weeks into school. Thursday is open house and then we will get to meet his teacher and find out what he is doing. They said because he was last to enroll and they were full. As long as they can get him there. We missed the bus twice and I am thankful for nice people who volunteer to give us a ride as we attempt to walk.
Here is a few pictures so you can see how happy Aiden is to ride the bus.
Here is a few pictures so you can see how happy Aiden is to ride the bus.
3 comments:
WOW good to hear from you as always. Kids look great. Shannon you lookin good too.
Larry are you gaining weight???
Dan
We are doing great here in Roseville!!!!!!
Glad you all are doing well. I have been telling you to start a blog for a while now! Glad you got the chance to do so.
I think you will like it much better than Myspace.
Hope everyone is good. What's this about Larry getting a job? I didn't get that update. Glad to hear though!
Hugs!
Hey! Cute pics of my family, the Chags!!! I can even see your baby belly! I'll call soon. Life has been hectic with working full time now. Love you all!
-Kerry
Post a Comment