March 25, 2014

March madness

well, time flies when you are busy with 5 kids. Especially when you have them all day every day. It is definitely a journey, and I see them growing much slower. Two of my kids are complaining of growing pains, so I know they are still growing! As you can tell, we have been too busy homeschooling to do anything else. Larry has been doing a ton of overtime and working weekends. That should end here soon. I make sure I have my girl time on the weekend and every friend is thankful for our friendship. Gideon and Liberty tried gymnastics, they are both good at it, but only Liberty wants to continue. Trinity is still doing her guitar lessons. She is getting good and may do some music writing next. Aiden is a full teenager. He looks and acts the part. Scary as it is. I think he grew 2 more years above himself. I am glad I have him home to spend time with him instead of missing him. Levi is 20 months now. I am amazed at how much he talks and does. Right now he is a climber. Scary! as well as walking down the stairs by himself. WE got 3 angora rabbits and love them! they are so fun to watch and pet. They are as big as a cat now, but won't bite or claw at you. The only bad part is you may get peed on. I did yesterday... I guess we still need to work on litter training them. they don't stink and the kids are not allergic to them. I noticed I am allergic to their hay they eat. They are fun! Larry only wants one, but he is a dog- lover. Maybe he would feel better if we had a pig. He had a pet pig as a kid. I am considering getting chickens. Larry loves his eggs, but I will have to do more research on them. Many of our friends have backyard chickens. We will see. Well, that is what is up with us. Just homeschooling along with a few fun days here and there. Maybe I can teach the kids to write their own blog, they may have more fun with that instead of journaling. love you all. pictures to come.......

No comments: