We love to do things as a family. Go to the park, play, go to church, have picnics, ride bikes, go for walks,long drives, play games, watch movies and make new friends.
August 3, 2013
July goodness
well, July is over! What a month! shoosh! Now we have one more month of summer left and I am thinking and planning what to do for our school year... I already have a schedule.
July we had Birthday fun



Levi turned one! Now he is walking like a pro! The kids loved playing with their cousins! They loved Grandma Kris' Garden and swimming at the lake. Now that we are home. The balance in our home is better. They are getting along better and playing together. I can feel they are anxious for school to start, so I better get my act together as teacher! Exciting stuff here! I am letting God lead the way.... Happy August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment