We love to do things as a family. Go to the park, play, go to church, have picnics, ride bikes, go for walks,long drives, play games, watch movies and make new friends.
October 13, 2012
October
I have not posted in a while. I am trying to find how to download videos. I have one of Levi giggling. I just don't know how to download it, or it is too large for facebook. All is well here. Very busy now with 5. Larry has been doing a ton of overtime at work, so we are thankful he has a job, however it feels like he is deployed. We only see him briefly in the evenings. It is only temporary, but taking a toll on our family. Other than that. Levi is 3 months now and we are going to get him dedicated at the end of the month. Looking forward to his first Christmas. He may not get it. But it will be fun! love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment