really? I haven't posted since Jan. So bad!!! I think because I have been posting pics on facebook and no one is requesting any more info.....
So we just had a nice visit with mom. She came to spend Easter with us. Me and Larry got to go away to CDA to a bed and breakfast. Idaho is beautiful and local, nice to have the time together. We had a nice, relaxing time and had lots of shopping and talking time. The kids loved Easter and now we can say all the candy is finally gone!! I didn't need to buy any this year thanks to grandma and Easter egg hunt!! The kids each got a gift for Easter instead of little treasures in their basket. They didn't mind, they each adored what they got!! We went to Chuck-e-cheese to have a potty party for Liberty. I am so proud of her!! What a big deal with little baby on the way. Everyone is having their turn to feel the baby jump in my tummy. They continue to ask questions as well as listening and kissing my tummy! I think they are all excited as well as anxious for baby to arrive. They also have been praying for either a boy or girl, depending on who is praying...
All is normal for my pregnancy. I am still exercising at least 3 days a week. Most say I am crazy! They did say I was low on Iron. Other than that, it is getting harder to bend over! belly gets in the way! I still can sleep like a baby, thanks to my sleep number bed!! that is pretty much it. The kids had conferences and they are all above average! Larry is working it at work, as well as training for Bloomsday! He is excited about his time getting better thanks to the blood pressure meds! Which has also helped with his migraines too! Looking ahead, before you know it school will be out and baby will be here. So we are doing our best to enjoy our slow moments as well as family time. love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment