Hello to all. I think Yesterday was my day to have allergies. I sneezed about 20 times and had an itchy nose. SO bearable next to CA's allergies. I think last year I also had ONE day of allergies. The same day Gideon was also itching his eyes a lot. He is my sensitive boy! It looks like we are planning a trip to CA in July. So reserve the first two weeks with the Chagnon's. We expect a full American 4th of July extravaganza! With BBQ and the works!! We will attempt to drive to CA. I think it will be much more affordable than getting 6 Airline tickets! Ouch! The months are going by quickly until school is out next month! I have to begin my planning now for a busy summer with all 4 kids home all the time. I may add 3 more neighbor kids to the days. I know you are thinking, crazy! It wont be crazy as long as they can get along, and I can keep them busy! This past weekend. I went with Trinity on a school field trip, Larry buz cut Gideon's hair by surprise and Aiden and Daddy went on a Special Campout! I heard they had a blast! You will have to ask Larry for the details!! Liberty is teething and her true 2 year old is showing up full bloom. Crankiness and all! Here is a few pics to hold you until you can squeeze some cheeks!
We love to do things as a family. Go to the park, play, go to church, have picnics, ride bikes, go for walks,long drives, play games, watch movies and make new friends.
May 23, 2011
May Flowers
Hello to all. I think Yesterday was my day to have allergies. I sneezed about 20 times and had an itchy nose. SO bearable next to CA's allergies. I think last year I also had ONE day of allergies. The same day Gideon was also itching his eyes a lot. He is my sensitive boy! It looks like we are planning a trip to CA in July. So reserve the first two weeks with the Chagnon's. We expect a full American 4th of July extravaganza! With BBQ and the works!! We will attempt to drive to CA. I think it will be much more affordable than getting 6 Airline tickets! Ouch! The months are going by quickly until school is out next month! I have to begin my planning now for a busy summer with all 4 kids home all the time. I may add 3 more neighbor kids to the days. I know you are thinking, crazy! It wont be crazy as long as they can get along, and I can keep them busy! This past weekend. I went with Trinity on a school field trip, Larry buz cut Gideon's hair by surprise and Aiden and Daddy went on a Special Campout! I heard they had a blast! You will have to ask Larry for the details!! Liberty is teething and her true 2 year old is showing up full bloom. Crankiness and all! Here is a few pics to hold you until you can squeeze some cheeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment