August 14, 2009

taking a fall






Well, it was pretty scary last night. Gideon fell off his bike and came in screaming, after I calmed him down and checked him out, he had a bump on his head and a bruise on his hip. Later he complained he couldn't see good and his tummy hurt. So off to the hospital we go. Later to find out he has a probable mild concussion. He is taking it easy now. No helmet worn and I imagine he was going fast. Aiden said he saw him fall. So now we are watching him, and trying to tell our little energetic boy to slow down! So thankful that we have two cars now! Larry just bought one from craigslist on Tuesday. He was at practice when we left. I have to get used to the idea that I don't have to wait for Larry to get home before we can go anywhere. It is weird. It has been 9 years since we have had two cars. The amazing thing is, insuance only increased us by $20.00! Thats what you get for being with one company for years!!! PTL! Now I will be able to take Gideon to Head Start this year! He starts on his birthday this year! That will be exciting for him! Trinity will start Kindergarten and Aiden will be in 2nd. WE have two more weeks of Summer left! That will give me the opportunity to work at home with little distractions, and to network and join some groups. I am excited about it! I will have to postpone the daycare until we can buy a house. Which is on hold right now. Larry shuld be starting work again, once the kids are starting school, so that will change everything! I love change!
Me and Larry celebrated our 12th Anniversary last week. We went to a fancy restaurant with a view. We went at a good time, so we got special seating so we can see the falls! It was nice. And we got a yummy free dessert too! later we watched the sun set up on a hill. It is definately different with just the two of us rather than the 6 of us! I am excited for what will come with the next few months. Liberty is growing fast, she will be 8 months this weekend! yikes already! She is growing up right before my eyes. I need to take more pics! then I will post all about her!!

No comments: