June 12, 2009

Hello Summer!






We have had our share of hot days here. Today we are expecting it to be 81 yeah! We are planning a swim day today! Aiden recently fell at school and got 6 stitches in his knee. He was brave and did great! He is a little sensitive towards his knee. Trinity had a fun birthday! She is 5 now and I think we may have spoiled her a little too much! WE had a party for her and she got a ton of attention and presents! She loved every minute of it! WE may not go all out next year! I made her a barbie cake. My first. It was a fun project to do. Gideon found a frog one day we went swimming. That was all he played with that day. It was fun for him. He is totally into bugs and frogs and everything that moves. I got him a book telling you how to take care of them when you catch them. Liberty is a very busy baby! She is having so much fun during the day that she would rather not sleep! It is hard getting her on a schedule when she won't sleep. Yesterday Larry had the kids all day while I went to Daycare Orientation. Most of the same usual stuff for licensing, but I was wasted by the end of the day! Larry did great with the kids! Especially Liberty. He took them for a bike ride to McDonalds. I am looking forward to a fun summer. I think I will take the bus for field trips... We got to get out, and It may be fun for us all to ride the bus. WE will see.....

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Nice cake! It looks like Trinity's bangs are finally growing out and you got a cute pink high chair! Can't wait for your visit!