May 4, 2009

Run one way.....

Well, I did it. I ran a 10K with 50,000 other people. There were people ahead and behind me. It was very crowded!! Larry stayed home and watched the 4 kiddos! They were good for him! Aiden ran 1 mile last weekend at Americas kids run. They had thousands of kids running too! I have never seen so many kids! He wants to do it again next year, Trinity is thinking of joining him. We may do another family fun run on the 4th of July, or possibly join Larry in his Jingle Bell run for Arthritis. I wont be pregnant this year. I will look into it.. or possibly have the whole family do Bloomsday with me next year. When you finish, you get a T-shirt. There are Bloomies everywhere in Spokane wearing the coveted shirt. And a few proud oldies who have done every run for the past 33 years! I saw one granny on the path! Even kids, younger than Aiden riding their daddys back once they got tired. I don't know how you can not train. It has got to be exhausting! It was very entertaining, but I wondered once I saw signs on the path for snowcones for $2.00, was anyone going to buy them? or was that meant for the "walkers"? I couldn't imagine stopping a run to enjoy a snowcone, everyone was timed... or maybe that didn't matter to most. If I ran faster, I would have to keep saying" excuse me" I think I bumped into 10 people anyways. I should have took more pictures, but I suppose I am good for now. I will need to make myself another goal to help me to continue my weight loss goals. I have lost 6 lbs so far. Its a start.....
(I'll post pic's when my comp lets me)

No comments: